CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures






I know alot of you are going to take one look and think. . . CHEESY!!! But this may be our only time with a belly like this and Mike had fun taking them. Here is my belly at 36 weeks. I feel huge, but it could be so much worse. Photos were doctored to spare you all from my massive stretch marks and please NO poking fun of the love handles. We did these pictures at home in what Mike liked to refer to as our little ghetto photo studio.

Xander seems to be getting more and more restless in his little home and I think some days he's trying to punch his way out. He favors my right side with his little feet right up in my ribs kicking all day long! He knows his daddy's voice and becomes very exited when he comes home from work or talks. I have had contractions every night now for the last week so we know it wont be too much longer.

14 comments:

The Larsons said...

These are SO adorable! Don't be shy at all! You have a darling belly! I am SO happy for you already. I totally know how uncomfortable those last weeks can be! We'll keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to hear the exciting news! You look great! Mike is quite the photographer...that will come in handy with Xander around.

Kristel said...

You look great! I am so excited for you guys...you are going to be an incredible mom!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Aren't you the cutest little pregnant mom. They aren't cheesy at all.I love them. So, with contraction, it could be any day! Or, maybe he's just testing you and will stay in there until the due date. Best of luck.
Michelle

Carissa Poyfair said...

Those are not cheesy! Looking back, I wish I had done pictures like that when I was pregnant. I think they are awesome. Mike did a great job.

steph said...

Can't wait to see that little guy! Great pictures - good job Mike.

B-Hams said...

Jay that is so cute I love it! You guys are going to be rockin parents. Well you for sure, I am still holding the verdict out for mike j/k!

Richelle said...

Oh my goodness. Jaylyn you are SO cute. Jake and I are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet Xander. Jake wants you to know, that he is a little upset that you aren't naming him Jake.... It's not too late.
Who's love handles are we not suppose to make fun of? Cause I don't think Jaylyn has any.
Richelle and Jake Lloyd

The Henderson Family said...

hey guys...so awesome... we are so excited for you. You guys are going to be great parents. Miss you and good luck this last little bit. Hang in there.

The Bentley's said...

how fun jaylyn. and sooo cute!

Haley said...

These are not cheesy at all! Matt would never do something like that. And as far as love handles, I don't see anything of the sort. Just wait until you check me out!

Morgan Greaves said...

Love them JayLyn! I am so happy for you guys!

katie said...

SO cute!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of that little man!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I keep checking your blog to see if baby has happened to come early. Looks like no luck. But it's coming soon. Good luck with it all. Can't wait to see pictures!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey JayLyn!!Have fun with Xander!!

Cheyenne