CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Green!

Xander's 1st park day at Falls Park. It was a little cold a windy, but we had fun. This is a photo of him when we got home. he sleep for 3 hours!

I love this baby! This is the first time he got to lay in the grass and he loved it. He has a natural love of the outdoors. He loves to look up into the tree and just watch the leaves blow. I love his smile and the way he turns right into the wind and waits for it to take his breath away only to laugh and do it again.


10 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

That is soo sweet!! He is an adorable little boy, you are very blessed :)

The Larsons said...

So fun to see an updated pic! He is so adorable! What a sweet grin! So, we are coming up there the 16-23 of August. Will you guys be around? I think we are going to bless Beckett on the 17th in my parents ward. Let us know if you'll be around.

B-Hams said...

Hey stranger! I can't believe how big he is! What are you feeding him!

PalsRWe said...

Oh my goodness he is even more adorable. We miss you sooo much. I'm glad you finally posted something new, (I totally understand how hard it is to find the time).. Hugs & Luvs Kiley

Crazy Corinne said...

I love that picture of Xander man!! He is sure a cutie pie!!!

Ann Sorensen said...

I like the new look Jay, very nice! Cute pics of Xander. He sure is getting a personality. I can't wait until he gives you guys a taste a your own sassyness!!! JK

Nicole said...

What a cute little guy. He is growing so fast. Love the pics from your visit to Cleveland. Funny how there are things you miss. Of course your friends. But, that cold weather really got to me. Love Chagrin Falls!!!

B-Hams said...

He is so cute! I can't belive how big he is getting. He has the sweetiest smile I love it!

Ericka said...

Hi, I served with Mike in Texas and somehow found your blog through mutual family. Your little guy is adorable and I love his name! Just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.